 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1326
1325  |  1327
Subject:
BricxCC release 3.3.3.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 06:28:03 GMT

I've uploaded yet another BricxCC release.  This one adds a "Tools/Configure
Tools..." feature (often requested by at least one vocal BricxCC user).  It
is only partially implemented.  All the important stuff is there but the
parameter macros aren't functional.  The "transfer items" are (of course)
saved to and restored from the registry.  I also added a property page to
the Code Explorer window (accessible via a right-click pop-up menu).  This
dialog is simpler but similar to the one in Delphi.  There is still some
work to finish up in that part of the program as well but it generally works
pretty well.

Anyway, it's up there for anyone who is interested.

John Hansen
http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm