 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1328
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:30:37 GMT

hi John,

Your programming speed is faster than light,
I even didn't have the time to unzip your previous version.

John Hansen wrote:

I've uploaded yet another BricxCC release.  This one adds a "Tools/Configure
Tools..." feature (often requested by at least one vocal BricxCC user).

It works great !

You know John,
for every person shouting in a newsgroup,
there are a couple of hundred silent listeners,
which will become very happy (but still silent) users of the given answers,
knowledge and products.

Stef Mientki