 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 742
Re: legOS documentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Vlad Dumitrescu writes:
Since Markus is very busy, someone else might start and run a small project
for creating some documentation on legOS.

Sorry that I didn't think about this earlier, but the easiest way would be to
just build upon Luis Villa's excellent HowTo!!!

The problems are then if he agrees with it, and how to set up the whole thing
so that it will be efficient to work with. I do have some time, but not that
much as to compile the whole text by myself, so I believe it would be good if
anyone could just add/edit, and from time to time someone to structure it.

/Vlad