 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 738
Re: legOS documentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:46:02 GMT

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

Since Markus is very busy, someone else might start and run a small project for
creating some documentation on legOS. I have now some free time and am
volonteering - anyone else? Is there any real interest? Because help will be
needed from all of you who do know more about legOS than I am... :-)

Hello Vlad, maybe i could help a little, do you have any ideas about the
actual format and how we could organize things ?

BTW, is seems to be impossible to email you directly -- is that
intentionally ?

--Martin