 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 749
Re: legOS documentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:36:28 GMT

Hi I am a Software Engineer with some spare time to contribute.  My specialty
is Real-Time Embbeded Operating Systems and drivers.  Mostly in the
Telecommunications World, about 6 years.  About 4 years in imige processing.

I would be willing to offer my services in the documentation effort.  I can
reverse engineer the code and write the Application Programers Interface.  I
would not feel confortable doing the Host side tools.

I am currently on a Windows platform.  I may have access to a Solaris platform
but would rather work on the Windows.  It's been a while since I have written
any HTML and don't have a server to host it.

So what is the general thought?