 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 755
Re: legOS documentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:56:46 GMT

Luis,

I noticed the HTML files for the current HowTo are generated with SGMLtools. Do
you have any sources in SGML, or were those created from LaTex? Some SGML or
XML format would be cool, for it can easily be exported to HTML, PDF, PS or
others...

Maybe the simplest way for a one-shot effort would be if people were mailing
you/me notes and documentation for legOS parts, but it is this burden on few
people that I'd like to avoid: it should be easy to keep the docs updated
later.

/Vlad