 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 741
Re: legOS documentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:39:33 GMT

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:

My first idea is to have a site where people could get in and write notes,
comments or ideas aboiut each API or module. And have a small team that will
gather all the information and write it down in a more orderly fashion.

well, you could count on me as note-writer for lnp and maybe other
stuff. I feel i won't have time to help in the 'orderly fashion thing',
as of my experience this kind'a work can get really time-consuming if
one want's to get it well done.

Or there is the SourceForge site (http://sourceforge.net) where one gets a lot
of cool tools, among which CVS. The disadvantage is that it would
probably require more administration.

personally, i feel the sourceForge site looks very professional, and i´d
appreciate that. However, perhaps it's indeed a little overkill, if you
just want to collect notes. What about hell-of-gates adepts, has their
master allowed them to use CVS or an open-source devoted system at all
;-) ?