 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 253
Re: legOS make newbe question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:03:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Phil Watt writes:

I put Makefile.common and makefile into the LegOS demo directory, Is
this the correct place?
-Phil

I'm sorry it took so long to reply, Phil, but as a non-windows user, well, I
didn't see much in the initial messages that led me to think I could help.

From what I've seen, this is the cause of the error- the two Makefiles
(Makefile and Makefile.common) should be in the LegOS directory, and then edit
the line that starts with "TARGET" to point to the appropriate location. For
example-

#our target
TARGET=../code/tm-and-ir

This should explain both your initial error and then the later library issues,
as they are being looked for in /demo/lib and not /lib. I hope that solves your
problems-
Luis

I hope that gets you on your way, if it is not too late.