 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 296
Re: legOS make newbe question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:25:16 GMT

The existing HOWTO is nice, and I know he worked hard on it
BUT....

What I think we need is a howto with a REALLY narrow scope... which,
ironically, would cover more people than any other group.

You know what's probably out there right now?

A ton of Win95 and 98 users who haven't compiled their own compiler before!
We need standard directories, batch files, and step by step instructions.
Maybe some example programs how to do basic things under LegOS.
That's what's holding me back - it isn't that I couldn't write anything once
I got it set up - it's just I don't have that much time - I see it as a BIG
mountain to climb, and I'm too tired to climb it!  I'd rather waste time
learning what I can do with the RCX and LegOS, personally.

Matt