 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 285
Re: legOS make newbe question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:48:54 GMT

Thanks Lou, I am sure that you are right.  I also don't know what could
cause it or how to fix it.

I just hope there is some bright person who reads this NG and can get me on
to the next step.  Based upon the discussion topics that I have seen, this
should be a "no-brainer" for one of the chaps.

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it.

-Phil

Lou Sortman wrote:

Phil Watt wrote:

(cd lib; make)
MAKE.EXE: (cd: Command not found
MAKE.EXE: *** [libs] Error 127

C:\legOS-0.1.7>
-unsnip-

it cannot recognize the 'cd lib' command.

More to the point, it cannot recognize the '(cd' command.  Now, why that
is, or how you can fix it, I do not know.  It would appear to be a
problem with make or with your shell.  It should just be farming the
entire line off to the shell, which should make sense of the parens by
spawning the two commands in a subshell.