 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 241
Re: legOS make newbe question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 18:45:47 GMT

I've got it making the first-c++.o file now, but it chokes because it can't
find the first-c++.coff file.  Probably because it's not being made for some
reason.  Here is the current make message:
snip--

C:\legOS.0.1.7>make
h8300-hms-ld -T h8300.rcx -relax -Llib km
ain.o mm.o systime.o tm.o semaphore.o conio.o lcd.o direct-ir.o
direct-motor.o d
irect-sensor.o direct-sound.o first-c++.o -lc -lmint -lc++ -o first-c++.coff
--o
format coff-h8300
h8300-hms-ld: cannot open -lc: No such file or directory
MAKE.EXE: *** [first-c++.coff] Error 1

--unsnip

I just know I'm very close, and it's probably a path problem, but I can't
figure it out.  Any ideas??
-phil

Phil Watt wrote:

Thanks for helping me through this, but nope,  That was a mistake when I
typed it into the message.  The makefile.common has the slashes placed
as you show them..

I put Makefile.common and makefile into the LegOS demo directory, Is
this the correct place?
-Phil

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote:

Phil Watt  <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote:
LEGOS_ROOT=/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32\legOS.0.1.7

What if you change the \ to a /, and add a trailing /, as in:

LEGOS_ROOT=/cygnus/cygwin-b20/H-i586-cygwin32/legOS.0.1.7/

-Kekoa