 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2038
2037  |  2039
Subject:
LegOS forced to use another name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 23:49:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Article here:

http://www.business2.com/articles/mag/0,1640,16981,FF.html

says TLC may be talking to Marcus Noga about his use of "LegOS" for the
open-source operating system for the Mindstorms RCX (see last page). I can see
their point. Personally, I think "NogOS" has a bit of a ring to it 8?)

What does everyone else think?

ROSCO

PS: Not sure I like being referred to as a "hard-core gadget freak" (p4)
PPS: follow-ups to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos