 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2062
Re: LegOS forced to use another name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:59:02 GMT

Ok,
I agree with the *possibility* of the name being a problem, but I am
more concerned about the hacks themselves being contested instead.
However, LegOS is NOT for commercial purposes, so that should be a
factor to consider here.
I wouldn't be AS upset with the namechange being forced as much as if
Lego decided to attack the OS itself. THAT would be very, very
unfortunate.
Regards,
Stelios
--
|  Stelios Kalogreades   / http://www.kalogreades.com |
|ACM SIGCHI |IEEE Member/ Team AMIGA member           |