 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1253
Re: light sensor problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 00:21:48 GMT

I've not fixed the scaling factor, because I can't figure why Markus used
these lines to define upper and lower limits for raw readings... I've also
asked for it but I got no reply as usual nowadays...

Please, feel free to change, or investigate these values to fix light
reading...

To achive scaling of light sensor reading from 0..100 the following
theoretical formula should be used:

light = 146 - scaled / 7,

where scaled is the reading of AD_X >> 6.

I found this at http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm, this
page contains a lot of electrical background.

Eddie C. Dost
ecd@skynet.be