 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1248
Re: light sensor problem?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:31:02 GMT

On Sun, 23 Jul 2000, Luis Villa wrote:
I've tried to cut this code out and see what happens, but apparently
something else got screwed up last night that is affecting this. When that
is fixed, I'll try deleting the code and seeing what happens (particularly
if anyone who knows better thinks it will help.)

Having fixed the other screwup, I can report that snipping the code I
discussed earlier allows everything to build just fine. It doesn't,
however, solve the issue with the light sensors.

I also tried swapping the two lines I mentioned earlier:

   mov.b r6l,@_ds_channel ; store next channel
   bclr r6l,@_PORT6:8 ; set output inactive for reading

That didn't help either, at least not a whole lot. So... maybe the problem
isn't in ds_handler(), but I can't figure out where else it could be.
Anyone? Or does everyone else just not care that the scaling is screwed
up?

Anyway, thanks again ahead of time...
Luis

    "Summertime... and the living is easy...
    fish are jumping and the cotton is high...
    So hush, little baby, baby don't you cry."
-Ella