 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1072
Re: Very strange problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 19:22:40 GMT

Neural nets do similar things. Our class had some very interesting
cheaters. I actually thought the students learned as much from watching
their robots cheat as they did from any other single component, since
figuring out the "cheating" forced them to work through the net multiple
times until they got it right.

That seems very likely.

Sounds really cool. Good luck. I'm actually also very interested in the
mechanical design- please make sure to share pictures with all of us :)

It will be found at http://www.dd.chalmers.se/~f96tobe/AA/. Right now we
have our Braitenberg vehicle and our Sumo robot there.

Everyone does a Braitenberg vehicle. It seems unfortunate that
the hardware isn't better suited for more complex things. I wanted to do
the sumo, but didn't have time to work up a demo. Perhaps next semester-
certainly your work there has given me some practical ideas.
Luis

Great :). The complete rules for the tournament can be found on the course
web page, which is linked from our page.

Tobias