 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1058
Re: Very strange problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 16:15:44 GMT

On Sun, 21 May 2000, Tobias Bende wrote:
Either I am missing something fundamental here or legOS has some weird bugs.
Can anyone help me out?

As far as I can tell, legOS has some really strange bugs. I've learned to
take it for granted that some programs (without warning) will just crash
and lock up the machine. This is unfortunate, but I've never found a
pattern to them so there is little to diagnose or debug. You just have to
re-write and move on.
Luis

           "Going to California with an aching in my heart.
               Someone told me there's a girl out there
            with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair."
-Led Zeppelin, "Going to California"