 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1069
Re: Very strange problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 19:04:23 GMT

On Sun, 21 May 2000, Luis Villa wrote:

Nope, no multi-threading.

Good. It's generally solid, but can cause some issues from time to time.

What sort of "issues" are these? Are you referring to the normal issues of
multithreading (synchronization, deadlock, etc.), or specific
legOS-related problems with it? I have a program that uses a decent amount
of multithreading, and I'd hate to have to fight the OS from yet another
angle. :)

--
"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by
fearing to attempt." - William Shakespeare

Mike Ash - <http://www.mikeash.com/>, <mailto:mail@mikeash.com>