 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *689 (-20)
  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Sorry Mario but seem that somebody have published some Lego Camera into lego minstorms site... -- ___...___ Ferrara Francesco Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:Fop2Mt.K2x@lugnet.com... (...) then (...) offen (...) files (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  legOS for Windows Finished!

Ok, I lied. I am missing one essential component. I absolutely need a copy of DLL.EXE that runs under Windows. I could also use a compiled copy of the latest version FIRMDL.EXE (I only have version 1). So far my tests are very encouraging. After (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  legOS for Windows

I have nearly completed putting together all the pieces for a development environment that runs natively under Windows. As deployed, it won't be able to rebuild the utility programs such as makelx.exe or the cross-compiler programs. This would (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  No need for makedepend.exe

On one of my computers makedepend.exe refuses to work, though my other system doesn't have a problem (both are Win95). While researching the problem I ran across a discussion on GCC showing how to create dependency lists automatically. I plugged in (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Søren Hilmer <sh@itplus.dk> wrote in message: (...) Søren's right, the problem comes from Netscape that downloads the .rar files as text. Now Francesco has updated his page with a zipped version of his files and hope anybody can safely download (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

I had no problem downloading and unpacking the files. CU Bert Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@nospam.hotmail.com> Aan: (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

The same happened to me when I downloaded using NetScape Navigator, I then used IE-5 and everything was fine (this tend to happen more and more offen typically with files NS does not know about, like .jar files). -- Søren (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

(...) I used WinRAR 2.6 and had no problems at all in uncompressing the downloaded files. This might depends on the fact that Francesco's page is in Italy and I'm in Italy too. I'll drop a line to Francesco pointing out the problem and suggesting he (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Proximity detector routines

Hello, i've written a proximity sensor for legOS 0.2.3 I hope, it'll be usefull to someone. Carsten ---...---SNIP HERE ---...--- /***...*** * Filename: ProximityLib.c * * * * Proximity Driver for legOS 0.2.3 * * the LightSensor is connected PORT 2 * (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

(...) Yes. See my review in another posting. :) (...) I managed to unpack the files on a Solaris machine, where RAR is version 2.1 or 2.2. I didn't try with an older version on Windows. regards, /Vlad (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Sounds like a great idea. Almost like LegOS lite? I'm assuming that all the cool multi-tasking and LNP stuff isn't available. I got the WinRar 2.6 d/l'ed OK from ZDNet.com. However, I was sad to find that all the QC101 and the v102 patch .RAR were (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

(...) I'm in touch with Francesco via e-mail and invited him to join this group and present his work in person. Mario Web page: (URL) member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

The owner of (URL) , Francesco Ferrara, is not connected to this mailing list (or any robotics list for that matter) so that's why I posted this message for him. If you have questions, complaints, bugreports, anything please email him directly at (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: 0.2.3 bug report

(...) will (...) feelers. (...) This also happens if you have light sensors attached to the RCX. The only way to get the semi-random junk to go away with light sensors attached is to (duh) un-attach the light sensors, or turn the RCX on and off (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Command Line Length (and more)

I used the cygwin make with no problems. alex "Rossz Vámos-Wentworth" <rossw@jps.net> wrote in message news:FoI8L1.LGz@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: firmdl3 on Winnt - no more problems!

(...) NQC sends a command over the IR to what it expects to be the stock Mindstorms firmware. I know the `-d' option always reports the battery voltage so that may be it. In any case, it's not a problem, just ignore it. In my experience `nqc (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: firmdl3 on Winnt - no more problems!

Hello Paolo, Would you mind sharing that binary executable of firmdl3 ??? Maybe Kekoa should make executables available on his site? I tried using NQC -firmware but got "RCX not responding" after what appeared to be a successful download. Thanks, (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Steven Vore <svore@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FoHy1L.G3p@lugnet.com... (...) I think the problem is in the make program. If I put the same command in a batch file (fully expanded command line) it works (both with command.com and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Command Line Length (and more)

(...) IIRC, command.com imposes that length limit (I'm assuming you're on a PC here). -Steven (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

(...) Hmmm, I tried to download, and the RAR files are corrupted... am using the latest WinRAR... I would appreciate if the archives were available in other formats too, as I don't want to have to but WinRAR when I have other archivers already. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact