 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 678
Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:13:32 GMT

Bert van Dam <bvandam@westbrabant.net> wrote:
The owner of   http://web.tiscalinet.it/ferrarafrancesco/qc/ , Francesco
Ferrara, is not connected to this mailing list (or any robotics list for
that matter) so that's why I posted this message for him. If you have
questions, complaints, bugreports, anything please email him directly at
ferrara.francesco@tiscalinet.it.

I'm in touch with Francesco via e-mail and invited him to join this group
and present his work in person.

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22