 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 679
Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:34:21 GMT

Sounds like a great idea.  Almost like LegOS lite?  I'm assuming that
all the cool multi-tasking and LNP stuff isn't available.

I got the WinRar 2.6 d/l'ed OK from ZDNet.com.  However, I was sad to
find
that all the QC101 and the v102 patch .RAR were both corrupted in the
download.

Anyone else have any luck d/l'ing these files?

Dave

Bert van Dam wrote:

Having trouble getting the Hitachi H8 Mindstorm firmware compiler to run on
a W95 platform? Francesco Ferrara has a ready to run installation on his
website!

    http://web.tiscalinet.it/ferrarafrancesco/qc/ .

Download, un-rar, add c:\qc\bin to your path and you're all set. You can
have your first c (firmware) application running in 5 minutes.

The file is about 2.7 Meg. Please give him some feedback on his project at
ferrara.francesco@tiscalinet.it

CU  Bert

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net