 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 661
660  |  662
Subject:
Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:38:44 GMT

Having trouble getting the Hitachi H8 Mindstorm firmware compiler to run on
a W95 platform? Francesco Ferrara has a ready to run installation on his
website!

    http://web.tiscalinet.it/ferrarafrancesco/qc/ .

Download, un-rar, add c:\qc\bin to your path and you're all set. You can
have your first c (firmware) application running in 5 minutes.

The file is about 2.7 Meg. Please give him some feedback on his project at
ferrara.francesco@tiscalinet.it

CU  Bert

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net