 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1346
Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:50:44 GMT

I've downloaded the files and unzipped it and tried to compile the code in
C:\QC\demo which contains all the C source codes. However, when I tried to
compile the hello.C program, I encountered a problem. I entered "qc hello" in
the directory and nothing happened till I hit CTRL + C twice and then ENTER.
This message was produced :

C:\QC\demo>qc hello
^C
^C

Exiting due to signal SIGINT
INTR key Pressed at eip=00022446
Exiting due to signal SIGINT
INTR key Pressed at eip=00016866
/QC/BIN/H8300~10.EXE: cannot open hello.o: No such file or directory
C:\QC\demo>

// End of Message from DOS Prompt

I'd gladly appreciate any help and advice regarding this problem.

Benny Kuan