 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 689
Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:21:39 GMT

Sorry Mario but seem that somebody have published some Lego Camera into lego
minstorms site...

--
___________________________________
Ferrara Francesco
Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message
Søren Hilmer <sh@itplus.dk> wrote in message:
The same happened to me when I downloaded using NetScape Navigator, I • then
used IE-5 and everything was fine (this tend to happen more and more • offen
typically with files NS does not know about, like .jar files).

Søren's right, the problem comes from Netscape that downloads the .rar • files
as text.
Now Francesco has updated his page with a zipped version of his files and
hope anybody can safely download them.

Don't miss his Mindstorms Camera, I think it's the first time somebody • takes
actual pictures with just the light sensor!

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22
Proud member of ItLUG: http://www.itlug.org