 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 682
Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:12:01 GMT

David Chen <nospam-dcchen@pacbell.net-nospam> wrote:
I got the WinRar 2.6 d/l'ed OK from ZDNet.com.  However, I was sad to
find
that all the QC101 and the v102 patch .RAR were both corrupted in the
download.

Anyone else have any luck d/l'ing these files?

I used WinRAR 2.6 and had no problems at all in uncompressing the downloaded
files.
This might depends on the fact that Francesco's page is in Italy and I'm in
Italy too. I'll drop a line to Francesco pointing out the problem and
suggesting he could publish an alternative zipped version too.
If people continue reporting downloading/uncompressing problems, I'll offer
him to mirror his files on my geocities site.

Mario

Web page: http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari
LUGNET member page:  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=22
Proud member of ItLUG: http://www.itlug.org