 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 662
Re: InstallShield for legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:06:57 GMT

Message is in Reply To:
  InstallShield for legOS

As mentioned by Markus, I am working on an Windows InstallShield program for legOS. It is my hope to create, with assistance, a complete installation package for legOS and required tools. Running the installer will create a legOS developement (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)