 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 677
Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 22:45:28 GMT

The owner of   http://web.tiscalinet.it/ferrarafrancesco/qc/ , Francesco
Ferrara, is not connected to this mailing list (or any robotics list for
that matter) so that's why I posted this message for him. If you have
questions, complaints, bugreports, anything please email him directly at
ferrara.francesco@tiscalinet.it.

CU  Bert

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Lego pBricks www.bvandam.net

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Vlad Dumitrescu <vladdu@NOSPAM.hotmail.com>
Aan: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
<lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com>
Datum: maandag 17 januari 2000 21:17
Onderwerp: Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for
download.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Bert van Dam writes:
Having trouble getting the Hitachi H8 Mindstorm firmware compiler to run • on
a W95 platform? Francesco Ferrara has a ready to run installation on his
website!

Hmmm, I tried to download, and the RAR files are corrupted... am using the
latest WinRAR...

I would appreciate if the archives were available in other formats too, as • I
don't want to have to but WinRAR when I have other archivers already.

thanks
/Vlad