 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 675
Re: Command Line Length (and more)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:48:04 GMT

I used the cygwin make with no problems.

alex

"Rossz Vámos-Wentworth" <rossw@jps.net> wrote in message

Steven Vore <svore@mindspring.com> wrote in message
IIRC, command.com imposes that length limit (I'm assuming you're on a PC
here).

I think the problem is in the make program.  If I put the same command in • a
batch file (fully expanded command line) it works (both with command.com • and
4dos.com).

Can anyone recommend a compatible make utility?  I'm using the one from
DJGPP (DOS port of the GNU make).

Rossz