 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 5300.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

I was in the same situation as you when I started out with NQC and I found the following resources helpful... Programming Lego Robots using NQC by Mark Overmars is a good tutorial...I probably used it the most to learn the basics of NQC... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  floats

When I try to use a float in my code, I get a compiler message somewhere along these lines: <begin error message> ../code/light-brait....t-brait.c: undefined reference to `__floatsisf' ../code/light-brait....t-brait.c: undefined reference to (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  use of single features of BrickOS

Hi, I am working for the university of Stuttgart. And like universities are, they always need to do something special. That's why my task is to use Micro C/OS-II with the Bricks. There ist just a problem: Micro C/OS-II does not contain methods to (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

"Don Stauffer" <BrainChild@Skyler.com> wrote in message news:Hoz4Gp.1zto@lugnet.com... (...) <<SNIP>> (...) The rotation sensor bad counts cannot be fixed at the byte-code level. The problem is "native" to implementation in the underlying firmware (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  josx.rcxcomm.SocketProxy

Hi there, I'm using OSX with lejos and have got it working fine, but am wanting to get using the "rcxcomm" part, i can compile the examples, but can't start up the SocketProxy, does anyone know how to do this in OSX/linux? they say you have to: "Add (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Battery voltage levels

I have two RCXs: a version 1.0 with external power connector, and a version 2.0 without. They consistently report different voltages on the same batteries: the 2.0 puts all batteries about 0.3v higher. I want to know how much variation there is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Getting patches integrated into the brickos?

I've been trying to build a cross compiler and brick-os on my machine for a day now and well, what can I say except that all the how-to's and instructions for building brick-os seem to be either wrong, bad or out of date. (e.g. they talk about very (...) (17 years ago, 23-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: Thought on pbForth

(...) Neither am I... but the fact is that it's not 20 years ago. My attitude is why use computers as if we are? (btw, I was programming back then... and I must confess that there are a few things I miss about programming in that era [most notably, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: RoboLab

(...) Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your support. I have purchased 2.9.4 and look forward to using LabView Student Version, if NI lets me have it, with the patch NI offers to run the RCX & NXT. My work with the Lego camera is developing on two (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract

(...) Email to update crynwyr? Yes I hope so, yes I've tried, yes we're staying tuned, sorry I was unclear, that's what I meant when I mentioned I had seen a mailto channel work there before. But Lego I don't know how to reach. Do you mean to say (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: The sound of train

I don't have any specifically for trains, but my crane has a two-tone warning sound - you can find the programming info at (URL) The warning sound is generated by RCX1. I'm not sure how difficult it will be to translate this into NQC, but basically (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  RFC: smaller task scheduler

I have been working on some changes to the task scheduler (and therefore execi, kill, killall) and have reduced the size/complexity a bit. I think it is ready for use (although I am going to continue to test it). Here is a bit of info. about it: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  some measurements in lnp, please comment!

hi all, i have made some measurements with lnp in legOS 0.2.4 under ideal conditions (dark room with minimal load on PC and RCX) and found that sending a 10 byte message with lnp_addressing_write averages on about 0.06136 seconds (+/- 10 ms for time (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: Varying the output voltage?

This is what I noticed, comparing the two systems with BrickOS One thing that I noticed was at the lower voltages the needle on my multimeter wavered around a little and it tended to steady at the higher power levels All of the readings were taken (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: learning RoboLab (long)

(...) I haven't seen this but I imagine that it is similar to the Control Lab version, only taking advantage of the multi-processing capability of the RCX. At least that was my $0.02 during the brainstorming session for this packet. :) (...) If this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Making Robolab more open

The power of software is sometimes greater than what it's creators/programmers envisioned. One way to help create this phenomena is to make the software extensible and extendable by others. Netscape did this by releasing their source code, and the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  WinLNP usage in VC++

Hi. Can anyone who has used the WinLNP control please help me get started with it. I have been using LNP via my own PC-side code based on Manuel Cabido Lopes' RCX Talker application (thanks Manuel) , but now want to build a server application that (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

I had the same problem. Under NT WS 4.0 and same instruction for LegOS 0.2.2. Now I've solved!!! I'm here to explain how. (...) Same problem. I've solved getting back the source to the original version (no more WINNT stuff). (...) I've read that you (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  Re: Windows 2000

(...) 2000 (...) permits. I can't figure why you are spending your effort with DJGPP... Why do not concentrate on mingw? I think it can be the right choice both for Win9x than for NT/2000... It seems a little harder to port compared to cygnwin, but (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

  SoftWIRE Curriculum for MindStorms Programming

I just noticed that a former employer of mine, SoftWIRE, has made their MindStorms programming curriculum available for free download. SoftWIRE is a graphical programming extension for Visual Studio .NET that, among other things, I added programming (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx) !

rcx, how
(score: 3.119)

More:  Next Page >>