 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1494
Re: now normally baumfamily != enteract
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:13:56 GMT

Before now, I've seen a mailto channel grow
crynwr.com, I'll try now to see if updates are
equally welcome.

But how to correct Lego's site, I have no idea

Email them perhaps?

Email to update crynwyr?  Yes I hope so, yes I've tried, yes we're staying
tuned, sorry I was unclear, that's what I meant when I mentioned I had seen a
mailto channel work there before.

But Lego I don't know how to reach.

Do you mean to say there is a well-known mailto link that reaches
English-speaking Mindstorms SDK folk at Lego?

Me, I tried the web trail:
http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/
http://www.legomindstorms.com/sdk/

But I saw no mailto link there.

Cluelessly, curiously, thankfully yours.    Pat LaVarre

P.S. In passing, I've stumbled across more broken enteract links ... in other
to-the-newbie-prominent places such as:
http://www.baumfamily.org/nqc/doc/index.html
http://www.baumfamily.org/nqc/doc/NQC_Guide.pdf
http://home1.gte.net/res0mgi3/nqc_guide_v2.3_r1.pdf