 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 861 – 880 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IR header how optional -- And Infrared "Warm Up"

Regarding "Henrik Erlandsson" <e.henrik@telia.com> wrote in message news:H9orqL.M9v@lugnet.com.. and others about "warming up" the serial infra-red link electronics. (...) the web (...) does, and if (...) both. (...) I believe the "warm up" concept (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, long
(score: 2.428)

  Re: IR header - A Detailed Explanation

Several posts have speculated about the use and necessity of the "header" bytes used by standard RCX messaging. Hopefully this post provides definitive information on the topic. The ROM firmware uses a 30 milli-second inter-character timer. If if is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, long
(score: 2.427)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) Nearly all the dialogs in BricxCC now sport "What's This?" help. The "not entirely complete" part means that I haven't written the help text entries for every control on every dialog. Or, more accurately, I have written just a few of the help (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.427)

  dllx problems, with lnpd 0.9.0

Hi, I'm having problems getting dllx to work. I expanded the lnpd 0.9.0 zip file from sourceforge. I did ./configure and make with no problems or error messages. Now, I run lnpd with "lnpd --nolock". Then I do "dllx test.lx" and the green light on (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.421)

  Re: Robo Soccer From Convict

(...) Dear Claude, I cannot thank you enough for your support. I posted this to Lugnet in hopes there was another who could help me. Would you not know that the serial tower vs USB tower was a question I had? I will get a serial tower and continue. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, tower
(score: 2.420)

  Re: pre-releases brickos-0.9.0/lnpd-0.9.0 avail. for testing/feedback

Hi, I'm having problems getting dllx to work. I expanded the lnpd 0.9.0 zip file from sourceforge. I did ./configure and make with no problems or error messages. Now, I run lnpd with "lnpd --nolock". Then I do "dllx test.lx" and the green light on (...) (19 years ago, 13-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.418)

  Re: Robo Soccer From Convict

(...) Hi Tom, You selected one of our hardest ROBOLAB projects. The journal shows you many things, but perhaps is not explicit enough to help you through what you intend to do with it. However note that the Soccer communication only works with the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, tower
(score: 2.418)

  Re: [HOWTO] RCX/MacNCQ/Serial Tower on MacBook Pro (Mac OS X under Intel)

(...) Excellent! Thanks for testing this. Now I have a reason (excuse?) when I want to upgrade to an Intel-based Ma. Nifty. I'm *guessing* that if it works with a serial/USB converter, it should certainly work with the USB tower. (...) Yes, (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.410)

  reply framing in firmdl3/rcx_comm.c

--- From: Kekoa Proudfoot [via Pat LaVarre] About rcx_comm.c waiting twice, I see where the confusion is now. If no bytes are available, the wait will be T. If some bytes are available, obviously you have to wait at least as long as it takes for all (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long, tower
(score: 2.409)

  [HOWTO] RCX/MacNCQ/Serial Tower on MacBook Pro (Mac OS X under Intel)

Hi, FYI, I've successfully used RCX on a MacBook Pro (Mac OS X/Intel) using : - MacOS X 10.4.6 (URL) MacNQC v4.0b4 (running under rosetta) (URL) LEGO SERIAL Tower (yes, Serial) - Keyspan High Speed USB Serial Adapter (URL) Keyspan USB Serial Adapter (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.409)

  Re: earlier version of binutils?

(...) Hi again, I've got it working now, thanks to help from Jochen Hoenicke and Peter Gammie. I've posted my notes on the process here, if anyone is interested: (URL) now I've got a new problem... Everything was working great for about a day, but (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.401)

  Re: LONG DELAY after pressing RUN button (to end the program)

(...) Wow, Steve I've never sucess to make adressing work .... with 2.5 kernel and lnpd with serial tower..... So I've write a library who permit to communicate with other RCX/PC (combot project) it's the first part of my project and i'll post it (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long, tower
(score: 2.389)

  Getting Serial IR Tower To Work With RoboLab

I am trying to interface a serial IR tower RoboLab 2.5.4 B. The serial tower is connected to com4 via a PCMCIA RS232 1 port card. I can select the com4 port in "select Com" within RoboLab. "Interrogate RCX" does not work. No green light on the (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 2.381)

  Robo Soccer From Convict

I am working on learning RoboLab by making this program work. (URL) then GPS7.vi & LEGO_Soccer.lib then SOCCER5.VI WHAT HAPPENS: 1. SOCCER5.VI downloads into the RCX several tasks and subs. 2. Once running GPS7.vi it does not seem to send (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 2.369)

  Re: Does my RCX work?

(...) First, put batteries in it and turn it on. It'll beep 'ok'. Then attach a technic 9v motor to port A with a wire and press Run. If the motor spins, the brick has basic sanity, and it's worth your time and money to get a IR tower to program it (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

ir, tower
(score: 2.369)

  Looking for Serial IRTower Drivers

I am running a program that uses a serial tower but I cannot find a serial IR Driver. To get this program to work I have made a RS-232 com4 port out of my PCMCIA slot for the serial tower but in all the disks I have I cannot find a serial IR Tower (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 2.360)

  leJOS & LDCC IRP

Brian B. Alano wrote: I'm writing a leJOS package to support the LDCC IR Protocol. I've been testing it against Full Throttle. It works fine with the speed controls, but doesn't even seem to see packets for the function commands, stop, or power (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

ir, long
(score: 2.358)

  Re: IR Sensitivity - Was: 1.5/2.0 infrared problem

(...) Thanks a lot for posting this very useful information, Mark! I don't know how long I've been beating my head against the brick trying to make heads or tails out of the values I calculated for the various possible combinations of button (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

ir, long
(score: 2.344)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

(...) Slow mode with the serial tower definitely was broken in BricxCC for a really long time because nobody ever reported to me that it was broken until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I apologize for not noticing this problem on my own. Unfortunately, it (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long, tower
(score: 2.329)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

Following up from my earlier post, I have completed a firmware patch for the rotation sensors. This post contains the patch with installation instructions followed by a technical description. A long post but hopefully more than made up by the value (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

range, long
(score: 2.328)

More:  Next Page >>