 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 521 – 540 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Duplex Comms with RCX

(...) Yes. Note that it is only half-duplex. You probably expected that. (...) The biggest issue you might run into is the fact that the IR tower used by the PC times out if it doesn't transmit anything for a few seconds. Unless you have constant (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

range, ir, tower
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

Following up from my earlier post, I have completed a firmware patch for the rotation sensors. This post contains the patch with installation instructions followed by a technical description. A long post but hopefully more than made up by the value (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

range, long
(score: 0.955)

  Re: Use built-in Ir instead of IR-Tower?

(...) The IR protocol is slightly different. While IRDA only sends short pulses the Lego Tower sends a signal for the whole time slot. It is very unlikely that one can get them work together. Jochen (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 0.955)

  Re: IRPD sensors and LegOS (long)

OK, the IRPD rover just smarter. I had an error in the comments in the previously posted version, references in the initial comments about the Right Side Motor being hooked up to Output B were incorrect, it is actually hooked up to Output C. This (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long
(score: 0.951)

  Re: IR Sensitivity - Was: 1.5/2.0 infrared problem

(...) Thanks a lot for posting this very useful information, Mark! I don't know how long I've been beating my head against the brick trying to make heads or tails out of the values I calculated for the various possible combinations of button (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

ir, long
(score: 0.951)

  Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm

(...) MindScript syntax highlighting, improved error reporting (over that provided by ScriptEd) and Spybot support (one talking to the RCX via the USB tower and the other talking to the Spybot via COM1) is even cooler. :-) In case anyone else would (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.949)

  Re: some more questions about lnp.

duh... guess i was kinda wrong here.. IR is in reality a frequency defined from A to B. any messages sent within this spectre is said to be IR messages. so in theory sending an IR message closer to A than B from one RCX. and at the same time sending (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 0.946)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

(...) Slow mode with the serial tower definitely was broken in BricxCC for a really long time because nobody ever reported to me that it was broken until about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I apologize for not noticing this problem on my own. Unfortunately, it (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long, tower
(score: 0.945)

  XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

Does BrixCC support the USB tower in Windows XP? I cannot seem to make mine work. I have reinstalled the program, but to no avail. Any ideas? -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.945)

  Re: Short term memory ablut sensor input???

Agreed, LegOS is the way to go. Here is a LegOS program I wrote for a robot that keeps track of its heading in one of 8, increments (45 degrees intervals, numbered 0 to 7 heading clockwise). It keeps track of the last 10 segments in it's travels (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

range, ir, long
(score: 0.944)

  Re: Automatic RCX Battery Recharging

Yes, the object is to have the RCX robot monitor its own battery charge (something available to the RCX firmware, and lejos, etc..) and then when it is consistently low to drive up to some sort of home made charging station and get a boost. The (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.944)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

(...) Have you tried installing the SDK 2.0? (URL) had to do that on my W2K laptop in order to get the USB Tower to work. -Rob. (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.942)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

This problem is solved. Brixcc thought my modem was a serial tower. "Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIzFH.96G@lugnet.com... (...) Arg! (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.942)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIyn4.71H@lugnet.com... (...) Now this is blowing my mind. If I open two applications of Brixcc, the second works fine with the tower. The first will not turn on the tower. Arg! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.942)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:GzIx1o.3wL@lugnet.com... (...) mine (...) will check it again. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.941)

  legOS and Windows

Hello to all, I'm new here, I finally decided to play a bit with legOS (was only using NQC until now). After reading all the posts describing problems with installing it under Windows, I am happy to say that everything works without too many (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.940)

  Re: [ANN] pbForth Version 2.1.5 Release and IR Data Tutorial

Hi Ralph, I just tried the latest version and I can't setup the IR port (mine is USB). I get the following message: Error: can't read "portID": no such variable Works fine with the previous version. Thanks Mario (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir
(score: 0.939)

  Re: RCX <-> PC communication

(...) I have not done any experimenting with Data Streams yet since I can get by with bytes. I have tried both the RCXPort and the RCXF7Port. The big advantage of the RCXPort using the LLC protocol is that if the RCX gets out of range or behind an (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

range, tower
(score: 0.937)

  Linux driver for USB tower

Hi, I have a working linux driver for the lego USB tower; so far it has only been tested on kernel 2.4.14 on a uhci system, where it has worked without any problems. Anyone feel like testing it out on their own system (to use it, you will need to be (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 0.935)

  RE: Linux driver for USB tower

(...) Richard, this is great! What device name does the new tower driver use. I hope to be able to use my Tcl/Tk GUI for this purpose. It would be really great to get USB support for pbForth into the Linux world. The serial port has always been (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 0.934)

More:  Next Page >>