 Robotics / Spybotics / 53
Re: Spybotics To RCX Comm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:55:23 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.spybotics, Mark Riley writes:
BTW, I think it's pretty cool that I was able to run two
simultaneous copies of ScriptEd (one for the Spybot, one
for the RCX) after setting up the DIY SDK mentioned in
this thread:

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=18449

That is cool.  Running two simultaneous copies of BricxCC with built-in
MindScript syntax highlighting, improved error reporting (over that provided
by ScriptEd) and Spybot support (one talking to the RCX via the USB tower
and the other talking to the Spybot via COM1) is even cooler. :-)

In case anyone else would like a copy of BricxCC with preliminary Spybot
support you can download it from my AOL website:

http://members.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc_setup_3362.exe

John Hansen