 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 501 – 520 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  legOS 0.2.6 installation problems - a better way?

I have been trying Set up LegOS for some time now. My first attempt using winlegOS was installed but I then found out then that it could not communicate via my usb tower. I then decided to go for the full installation of Cygwin and legos0.2.6 and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.985)

  Re: Communication between RCX's with BrickOS

...Problem Solved #include <lnp/lnp-logical.h> lnp_logical_range(1); I set the IR transmission range to far and everything works fine. It seems the issue was that the RCX's are not facing eachother and depend on bouncing mesages off a wall. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir
(score: 0.984)

  Re: legOS 0.2.6 installation problems - a better way?

(...) Yes, the install of LegOS/BrickOS is quite difficult for those of us who have never used Unix/Linix. Once you've downloaded the cygwin tools, I believe you can change versions of LegOS/BrickOS without much problem. You don't need to DL more (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.984)

  I cannot send more than 6 bytes with lnpd

I'm trying to send some data from the RCX to my computer, using lnpd, but I have the following problem: it seems that I cannot send more than 6/7 bytes, because after this limit I have a lot of errors from lpnd (see the log below). The tower and the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, tower
(score: 0.983)

  RE: Revisions to RcxCC

I've tested your RcxCC version, and it works great with RCX2 (AFAIK). (ah, and still works simultaneously with CyberMaster too, eheh) That reminds me, one very useful thing for people working with various pBricks simultaneously (like myself), would (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir
(score: 0.981)

  Re: download speed

(...) Daniel, Much more than the 600 byte class gets downloaded. If you do lejos myclass -o myclass.bin, and look at the size of myclass.bin, you will see the true size of the download. If you have a serial rather than usb tower, then you can use (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, tower
(score: 0.979)

  Re: RIS 1.0 -> 1.5 -> 2.0 upgrade questions

(...) The parts change isn't that significant. The big difference is the USB tower. (...) The software is the most major improvment if the set is inteded for kids. While I find the scrolling annoyingly slow, It still has a lot of improvments over (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.978)

  TOWERAPI.DLL: Where is TOWERAPI.LIB file in SDK 2.0?

I'm trying to use "TOWERAPI.DLL" to directly setup the USB tower drivers in a Windows C++ program using Microsoft's Visual Studio. Lego's documentation refers to linking with "TOWERAPI.LIB" but this file is not in the SDK 2.0 release. In an earlier (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.977)

  Design by Contract (long post)

Hi, people. The reason for the flood of posts is that I've been trying to get authenticated on LUGNET for the last week :( But as you can see, I'm authenticated now :) On to the topic of this post (sorry for such a long post): I have created an (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

range, long
(score: 0.968)

  Strip Command

Hello, When I do a uname command, I get CYGWIN_98-4.10. It definitely appears that makefile.common has some problems with paths, etc. When I type the command: strip fontdesign.exe dll.exe makelx.exe fixdeps.exe genlds.exe firmdl3.exe as I mentioned (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.968)

  MacNQC Beta Release 3.0a6

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 3.0a6. New features are: * Tooltips for the Toolbar. Bugs fixed: * Disabled the Fast Firmware checkbox when the USB tower is selected as the output device. * Fixed a crash if while compiling a one line error message is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.965)

  Re: USB->Serial Converts and IR Tower

(...) downloaded the latest drivers (Intel based). Also obtained a good troubleshooting doc to determine whether the S9 is configured correctly. Will gladly email to any interested. Problem: Having trouble getting the IR tower to talk to the RCX. I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 0.965)

  iPAQ <-> RCX serial communication

Hello People I am working on a project where we are trying to use a compaq handheld with linux and a wireless card as the "brain" of robots. "Underneath" we have an RCX acting as a "spine", which is supposed to receive macro commands from the PC and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

ir, tower
(score: 0.964)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

"Luke W" <lwenke@dont_spam_me...tmail.com> wrote in message news:Hr03BI.1Bsz@lugnet.com... (...) Look right. I can't find any use for it in the instructions either. (...) of (...) In my RIS 2.0 set it is actually 25L (25 studs) long. What is the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long, tower
(score: 0.963)

  Re: LNP-problem...

(...) ok this is the (relevant) code running on the rcx: int main(int argc, char *argv[]) { char *p; init(); execi(&PacketWatcher, 0, NULL, PRIO_NORMAL, DEFAULT_STACK_SIZE); execi(&Messenger, 0, NULL, PRIO_LOWEST, DEFAULT_STACK_SIZE); return 0; } (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, tower
(score: 0.961)

  Re: RCX <-> PC communication

(...) Lawrie Griffiths asked me to forward the following to you: RCXPort should be about twice as fast as RCXF7Port. Do you have a serial or USB tower? I am concerned that you don't get complete reliabilty with RCXPort - I do with a USB Tower. (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, tower
(score: 0.960)

  Re: RCX <-> PC communication

(...) Kaspar, There is a bug with serial towers with RCXPort in lejos 2.0. This causes the problem you are seeing. There is a fixed version in (URL) fixes RCXPort, but I haven't put the fix in the LNP versions yet. I only have a USB Tower, and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, tower
(score: 0.959)

  RE: got usb tower working at quad speed under linux

(...) Sounds like you've been very busy, Chris. I would love to see the changes you have made.... Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.959)

  Use built-in Ir instead of IR-Tower?

Hi! i have a sub-notebook without any com-ports so i can't use my IR-Tower. But the built in IR is reachable over com5 (btw: i'm working with cygwin). so i changed dll to com5 (export...) but now i get the error(when dll'ing): Error 21: sending (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 0.958)

  error deleting program

Hi, Could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? This is my problem: When I try to download the helloworld demo with: $./util/dll -v demo/helloworld.lx ,I get the following error message(s): opening tty... KeepAlive Init... KeepAliveSend: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 0.958)

More:  Next Page >>