 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3057
Re: Communication between RCX's with BrickOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 00:48:36 GMT

...Problem Solved
#include <lnp/lnp-logical.h>

lnp_logical_range(1);

I set the IR transmission range to far and everything works fine. It seems
the issue was that the RCX's are not facing eachother and depend on bouncing
mesages off a wall. I'm still curious about why the communication always
seemed to work from the master to the slave but never the other way
around... Maybe its just one of lifes many mysteries: Two RCX's placed side
by side will only be able to send messages from right to left unless the IR
range is set to high. I suppose on the other side of the earth the
communication would go from left to right? :)
Rob