 Robotics / RCX / 1825
1824  |  1826
Subject:
TOWERAPI.DLL: Where is TOWERAPI.LIB file in SDK 2.0?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 08:19:02 GMT

I'm trying to use "TOWERAPI.DLL" to directly setup the USB tower
drivers in a Windows C++ program using Microsoft's Visual Studio.
Lego's documentation refers to linking with "TOWERAPI.LIB" but this
file is not in the SDK 2.0 release.

In an earlier post several months ago, someone referred to the "LIB
/DEF:TOWERAPI.DLL" command as a way to create the "lib" file. I tried
this and it did create the file "lib" file but I still get "undefined
externals" from the linker. And when I run DUMPBIN on the "lib" file
it has no entry points defined. Can anyone help? I've never used
DUMPBIN or LIB before.

Is there anyone out there who is successfully using TOWERAPI.DLL?