 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 101 – 120 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower

(...) Perhaps one of the brickOS folks wants to work with me to turn this into a HOWTO that can go on the brickOS site? I also could take a stab at modifying the "dll" program to support USB on the Mac. If any folks from brickOS are interested, (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.736)

  Re: BrickOS Patches and Development

I have again updated the Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at (URL) big change this time is the consolidation of the code bases of util/firmdl and util/dll-src. Working with all the similar-but-different code was getting a bit (...) (15 years ago, 12-May-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.734)

  howto apply usb patch to brickos

Hi, thanks to some responses from this forum I now know that I need to patch brickos in order to function with the usb ir tower. The problem is...I have no idea how to apply this patch. I already downloaded the patch from sourceforge.net: (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.734)

  Re: Transmitting a message from the RCX to the PC

(...) The one-byte messages supported by the RCX are not generally designed to go from the RCX to the PC. They are intended to go from the PC to the RCX, or from one RCX to another. One reason for this is that the original RS-232 IR tower would not (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.732)

  BrickOS & LinuxUSB & lnpd

(i had a few problems to post, so this msg is a little too late...) Hi, i am new to brickOS, (since christmas) and i have one of those fancy RCX2.0 bricks with an USB IR-Tower. I am using debian and have little experiences with usb and (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.731)

  Re: NQC Linux Patches

I have updated the earlier NQC patch and uploaded two additional patches. Patch 1 - Update of the NQC USB and TCP Patch (URL) * Updated for compatibility with gcc 4.4.x * Removed the DESTDIR patch for the Makefile (moved to another patch) Patch 2 - (...) (15 years ago, 7-Aug-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.731)

  Re: legOS on Mac OS X

(...) Looks like you're probably the first to try this, so good luck! But if the Darwin version of cc can be built to support the h8, you're still gonna have to (most likely) make changes to firmdl & dll programs to get them working with the Mac. Do (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.731)

  brickOS-0.9 and 'error deleting program' message

I am new to Mindstorms, but not new to computer science. Anyway I am unable to load any program to the RCX robot using the dll. I have built the brickOS system using a egcs (v. 1.1.2) hitachi cross compiler on a Linux platform running the 2.6 (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.728)

  tower not responding

I have spent the last couple of days compiling and setting up legOS on my 486SX/33 laptop. I am using legOS 0.2.5 which I got from Sourceforge, and binutils 2.11 (i think) and gcc 2.95.3, which I got from the official GNU site. Compiling 2.95.3 took (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.727)

  Re: Lego IR serial tower!

look on ebay ? I'd sell you mine (and buy a USB one) but the postage from here to HK might be huge? "Laurence Yip" <95459906@moscow.cityu.edu.hk> wrote in message news:3D259F9E.9B8891....edu.hk... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.727)

  Re: BricxCC on Win XP how

Again intriguing, again I thank you. /// BricxCC Without Firmware /// (...) Yes, does BricxCC COM1 fail for anyone else when firmware is erased? Anyone? /// Versions /// BricxCC Help About tells me I have "3.3.7.2" of "2/12/2003". Bundled with (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.726)

  LDCC control from PC

Hello people, I got a bit tired of compiling and uploading programs to a second RCX every time I need to make a small change (ok, adding the possibility to do adjustments with the remote control helps a bit), so I decided to make a win-program that (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.726)

  Re: 1.0,1.5 or 2.0 ? what gives ?

Using a multiplexor from (URL) you can hook four touch sensors up to one port. The multiplexor (URL) you to determine if any of three sensors is pressed, when you hook up a forth it masks the other three and but if you assume that only one side at a (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.725)

  downloading BrickOS firmware for first time

Hi all, I have built brickos 0.9.0 on Linux platform kernel 2.4.29. Brickos was successfully built with only C (no c++) support. My Lego is RCX2.0 and I am trying to download for first time the standard firmware. For connection with the RCX I am (...) (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.725)

  Re: Lego IR serial tower!

Hi! Thanks for Maggie first! Second, Where do you live? in US? How much do you want to sell your IR serial tower, is it in a good condition. Have you used JavaAPI or anything else to control it, are you working on windows9x enviroment, I 'd like to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.725)

  Re: Lego IR serial tower!

Hi! Agnus, I'm really sorry for my previous mail without acknowledge you! Where do you live? in US? How much do you want to sell your IR serial tower? is it in a good condition? Are you using JavaAPI or anything else to control mindstorms robot as (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.724)

  dll 'error deleting program' with briskOS-0.9.0

Hello, according to informations that brickOS is the most powerfull of all Mindstroms OS's, I have tried to start it. I work with a Linux 2.6 (Fedora Core 3). I have compiled it with rcx-egcs cross compiler C and C++ cross compilers (version 1.1.2) (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.723)

  Re: OS X Complier problems solved--now struggling with BrickOS

(...) How did you do this? Since I can't get firmdl3 to download it, I wanted to try this, but had no success (renamed it as brickOS.rcx--but that's probably not right). (...) OK, I've got a cross compiler that SEEMS to work with both C and C++. At (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.723)

  Re: installing Robolab under Mac OS X

Hi Holger, I definitely know that Robolab 2.5.2 is running in classic mode of MacOS X 10.2.8. So it must be something with the file owner and user rights for a file or a folder in your system (and in every other system where the software should be (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.721)

  control multiple mindstorms robots using 1 IR tower!

Hi all! I'd like to control multiple mindstorms robots using one IR tower with replacing the default firmware for RCX unit to leJOS! Is it possible? I do consider the problem of how to distinguish the different RCX units inside the robots within the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

range, ir, tower
(score: 6.699)

More:  Next Page >>