 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 341 – 360 of about 800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BrickFest is coming!

... and there are competitions to be entered and won! Check out the Events at www.brickfest.com There's a link via Mindstorms Competitions to the event descriptions and from there to the rules pages. So read them and start building! ... there are (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.351)

  Re: LEGO on TechTV

looks like your getting all the "prize" you need from that last lego event. :) I'm happy to see that something good is coming from that game. congrats. you earned it. Chris (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.349)

  LEGO on TechTV

Next Friday (June 4th) I'll be making another trip out to San Francisco to be on TechTV's The Screen Savers. This time, I'll be taking at least one, and hopefully two all LEGO robots that can play Hasbro's Connect Four. The first robot, "Full (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

event
(score: 0.349)

  RE: A reset key for pbforth

(...) Ersnt, Thanks for this tip. I was contemplating using some kind of interrupting switch to the batteries, this is much better. I might make it accept a parameter which is a mask of the keys to press for the reset function. I'll integrate this (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mask
(score: 0.348)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Thanks! I've not heard from Doug lately. I'll have to check with him on Brickfest. (...) A one time event? (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.347)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Give Doug and Kevin several display tables, require that one of those guys be present to operate stuff, and you could entertain large crowds all weekend :-) (...) :-) A "crane-crashing" would be a spectacular event. Certainly a crowd-pleaser. (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.347)

  How about battery charecteristics?

Philippe has done an outstanding job on his motor comparison page: (URL) now I find yet another (apparently) unanswered question. Recently at a sumo event my robot was, um, how shall I put this... "exposed" to a monster running multiple 5292 motors (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.346)

  Re: VC use with Macintosh?

VC and Mac: Don't know! I'm using Windows ME (I hope some answers will pop up here...) VC and Mindstorms: The RCX communicates with the camera thru the IR-tower in this way: The camera is programmed in the VC-application on the PC - your choose a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

mask
(score: 0.346)

  CC2:Discus

COMMUNITY CONTEST # 2: Discus Discus (d?sk?s) n. pl. dis·cus·es A track-and-field event in which a discus is thrown. *This Community Contest shall run from Sunday, March 21st through Sunday, April 21st. You may enter a robot in this Contest up until (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

event
(score: 0.342)

  Re: Making temporary lines on floors

"Kevin Reid" <kpreid@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:1eh5gig.1u4zrba...bal.net... (...) term (...) left (...) Good masking tape doesn't leave a residue. That is why it is called masking tape -- you use it temporarily to mask off a surface, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 0.341)

  Re: SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

To lego-robotics list manager, and members, I was wondering if these (probably fraudulent) proposals are coming from new members who just sign up just for the purpose of broadcasting these? Or is there a history from a single person? (Proposals like (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.341)

  Re: Max-picking LIDAR

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> Brian, thanks for posting this...I can't wait to try it out :) As for formatting your own messages in RCX 2.0 you can look at our (LRGoAA) communication protocol functions put together by (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.340)

  What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for?

The Robolab manual says "This command stops the program from watching for events" and gives an example which is essentially identical to the example for the "Start Monitoring for an Event" icon except it adds a "Stop Event Monitoring" icon after the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.337)

  What is "Reset Event" for?

What exactly does the Robolab "Reset Event" icon do? Under what circumstances would or should it be used? The Robolab manual gives only a Microsoft-esque useless restatement of the name of the icon: "Event This command resets monitoring for an (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.337)

  Re: What is "Stop Event Monitoring" for?

Don't know specifically about Robolab, but usage might be. "I want to monitor a bump sensor for the next 100 milliseconds for an event; if the event doesn't happen in this time, then stop monitoring for the event." One way to program this is define (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.337)

  Re: Thoughts & Issues w/ Vision Command

(...) already (...) It's my understanding that when Vision Command detects motion (or color - however you have it set), it sends a Message to the RCX. The Message is the number of the onscreen Vision Command Region that was triggered. Vision Command (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 0.336)

  RE: Lego & BHC

Mr. Choate, It was evident to me that you asked for information about how to improve (or create) a product to fulfill customer needs, and I answered you because I thought my insight could be relevant. What the product is and who it is for is of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.336)

  Re: Robo Waiter - a BrickFest PDX Robot competition

This is by no means an Official reply, but I know David is mad at his computer, and e-mail, so he may not reply right away. :) (...) There will (most likely) not be a start/finish line that the robot will be able to see. (...) Normally, with Line (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.events)

event
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Events in Robolab

Thanks for the response. I've been to that web site before and looked through it for event-driven programming. There is very little event-driven programming there, and what there is doesn't use events very extensively or in a very complex way. (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.334)

  Re: NQC's future

(...) According to the LEGO documentation, only the normal (source 1) Timers can be used as an event source. The ‘sensors’ for which events can be generated are: · Physical sensors (Source 9, Range 0-2, Logical number 0-2) · System timers (Source 1, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

event
(score: 0.334)

More:  Next Page >>