 Technic / 12644
Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 00:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Thomas Avery wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Doug Carlson and Kevin Clague had a ton of cool stuff last year, but most
people just saw it sitting still on the table.

Give Doug and Kevin several display tables, require that one of those guys be
present to operate stuff, and you could entertain large crowds all weekend :-)

Thanks!  I've not heard from Doug lately.  I'll have to check with him on
Brickfest.

It would be neat to see just how much weight, one of TJ's crane can actually
lift.  Heck, if there are enough people there for the show, maybe he'll push
it just a little beyond what he knows is 'safe'.  :)  "that pile of Technic
WAS a crane, before the last show..."

:-) A "crane-crashing" would be a spectacular event. Certainly a crowd-pleaser.

A one time event?

-TJ

Kevin