 Technic / 12880
Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:52:31 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
John,

  I have signed up for Brickfest and have hotel reservations.  I'll be bringing
all the MOCs I have.  I really like the feeding time idea.

  Has anything concrete come of this?

Yes, it's on the schedule at 1:00 each day.  It will be a fun time for us
robot/technic people to show off our stuff, in action...

I plan on bring both of my Connect-Four robots, which are now able to play
against each other, and/or anyone else.

And, I'll be working on the Spybot Swarm project (more to come) not to mention,
doing the normal array of Mindstorms events...

Glad to hear you're going to make it.

Steve