 Technic / 12881
Re: New LEGO truck, 8436
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:04:32 GMT

But I think it is one of the best new sets from LEGO for a long time, the crane
on the truck lookes and works almost like the real ones.

Of course I dont like the strange plates on the side of the truck, because they
are too special, and hard to use in other places, but owerall I think its a nice
model.

In the description of the truck is written "hydraulic crane" in case you didnt
quess, its of course not correct, it is a pneumatic crane.
Were it not for the color change, I would seriously consider getting this.
Especially if it became available in australia and it wasnt expensive.

But with the change to the new grey and dark grey, I have no interest in this.