 Robotics / 9315
Re: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 13:50:00 GMT

"MG" == Mark Geddes <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> writes:

MG> I was just wondering how old most of the members in this forum
MG> are?  I suspect most people active in Robotics as a hobby aren't
MG> children.

Well, I can't claim to be into robotics, yet [1], but I'm 28. No kids
yet, so I can't use that excuse, either. Oh, and no pinball
machines. I am a big fan of science fiction and computer games,
though, which are two other things that I think may be over
represented in this group.

Regards,

Johannes.

[1] Don't have a RIS (yet?), only a CyberMaster, which I haven't used
in any of my own projects yet. I have plans, though.
--
"Lisp has all the visual appeal of oatmeal with fingernail clippings mixed in."
--Larry Wall in <1994Jul21.173737.16853@netlabs.com>

How do I connect to that real-life thing I keep hearing about?