 Robotics / 9349
Re: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Geddes <mark@AudeSi.com> writes:
I was just wondering how old most of the members in this forum are?

I suspect most people active in Robotics as a hobby aren't children.

If you suspect that most people active in Robotics are not children than you
are wrong. Lego Mindstorms Robotics is for all ages. Hundreds of thousands of
sets are sold around most of the world. I got my first robotics set when I was
nine. I have played with robotics many times with my friends. Children at
school also use it.

Now I am ten years old. I have a RIS and so does my little brother who is
five. And there will be more to come. My dad is 41 and plays with robotics
himself.

Play well!

Marcus Fischer Mellbin

---
Marcus Fischer Mellbin
E-mail: marcus no-spam-at fischer-mellbin.com
http://www.fischer-mellbin.com/Marcus/marcus.html