 Robotics / 9400
Re: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 19:23:49 GMT

Mark:

For your stats, I'm 60 (thought maybe I held age record in the group
'til Bob Fay signed in at 62!).  My first-ever LEGO was RIS 1.0 a year
ago -- found robotics-ala-LEGO irresistable after 35+ years in
electronics engineering.

Now own 1 pinball machine (1990 "RoboCop"), my fifth since the 70's.
Atari 2600 collection includes 102 cartridges.

Missed out on childhood first time around, and now making up for lost
time.

Al Thiele

Mark Geddes wrote:

I was just wondering how old most of the members in this forum are?

I suspect most people active in Robotics as a hobby aren't children.

I'm just about to turn 36, but I was dreaming about Lego Robots since I was
8.

MG

kids; in fact, I think there're more adults in this target group than
kids. Just another of the signs we've seen recently of Lego going more
for the adults?