 Robotics / 9251
Re: How old are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 16:23:44 GMT

An interferometer! Wow, that is really neat. I would love to build an
interferometer using Lego parts. Does your client have a parts list, pictures, or
anything else about their interferometer he/she could share?

BTW, I'm 32. Although we had bought a few Lego System sets for my kids over the
past few years, RIS is what got me interested ... of course my kids like playing
with it as much as I do.

David Paule wrote:

One of my clients built a working (and reliable) interferometer using LEGO
parts and some dedicated optics, of course, to the amazement of his colleagues.

Dave Paule