 Robotics / 6521
Re: ideas for a RIS 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:55:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John A. Tamplin writes:
On Tue, 24 Aug 1999, Berger, Kurtis (I) wrote:
I'd be interested in a semi-analog touch sensor...  ie: press the button a
little, it shows a low raw value [...]

The standard Lego sensor already varies depending on how far it is
depressed. [...]

If that were true, then the following multi-touch-sensor adapters would not
work:

  http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=1897

  http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/3rmux.htm

- Robert Munafo                           http://www.mrob.com/