 Robotics / 5046
Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 02:15:00 GMT

Anders Isaksson <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote in message
Our machine reads a 'program' made by putting small bricks (1x1, square or
round) on a LEGO plate (2x8,10,any). This 'program' is driven slowly (with • the
third motor, a lot of gears and some rubber bands :-) past two touch • sensors
(one on each side) which for the moment just turns the drive motors • on/off,
but eventually we want to have a predefined turn amount.

I realy like the program reading mechanism.  Let me know when you have
photos.  However I probably need more precise turning than this will give.