 Robotics / 5062
Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 14:39:50 GMT

8443 has one, and isn't terribly expensive.  It has nice pneumatics as well.

I bought one on sale from S@H a year or so ago (back when they had good
weekly sales on Technic stuff...those days seem to be over).

alex

----- Original Message -----
From: S. Crawshaw <sc10003@eng.cam.ac.uk>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 7:22 AM
Subject: Re: Fishing for a tasty linkage/gearing/robotic building thread...

On Thu, 13 May 1999, Mark Ferris wrote:

Incidentally, apart from Dacta and the (rather expensive) tow truck, • where
else can you get turntables?

I haven't opened the box yet (anticipation is part of the fun), but it
looks like there is one in my 8480 Space Shuttle kit.  Not that that
is really an inexpensive alternative.

Oh yes, forgot about the Space Shuttle. But it's been discontinued,
otherwise I might well have bought one.

Stuart