 Robotics / 5045
Re: You know, all this computer science talk doesn't really belong here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 01:43:18 GMT

Coilín:
So far as I am concerned, your "newby queries" are most welcome
here.  I hope that we don't lose sight of the fact that the RXC
brick _is_ a computer, and that it needs to be programmed.

You might find that the following two news groups are a little
more tolerant of our newbie status:
    comp.robotics.misc
    sci.electronics.basics

- - - Nick - - -

"Aa-Tchoo!" wrote:
But is it OK to post newby queries specifically requesting
explanations for computer science terms mentioned in posts
on topics which are clearly related to Lego's RIS? (with the
expectation that I might get a simple definition or short
explanation and then end of thread.)

Coilín.
(Am I the only ignorant newby on here?)

Mark Tarrabain wrote: