 Robotics / 284
Re: list/group merge (was RE: Newbie Question.. FAQ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 23:03:28 GMT

Kekoa Proudfoot wrote:

Some excerpts from mails now hitting the Lugnet.robotics:

I passed over the 828c handler last night, and did a first pass over
14c0 in the process.  The struct is really like this: <snip>

Can egcs target the H8/300?
Yep - egcs is gcc.

You missed the context.  I'm pretty sure you would have understood this
stuff had you been reading the lego-robotics list before it started dumping
messages onto lugnet.robotics.  And if this sort of thing was uninteresting
to you, being on the list would also have helped you to recognized it as
something to ignore.

As the perpetrator of part of the above, I should add to the confusion
by saying that I'm going to test the egcs/gcc theory by compiling the tm
stuff with egcs instead of gcc :-)

Results soon (I have to wait until my son's birthday [saturday] before I
can actually _do_ any of this stuff - in the meantime, I'm having fun
getting kitted up... :-)

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/